New Location!

Please visit my new blog: The Steelers n'at

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yeah, I've been busy

So I haven't made a post since Sunday.

No, I haven't been in mourning because we lost a game. It's just one game. Everyone loses a few times.


I'm a college student. I had a paper due. I need to work on it. Hence, blogging took a back seat to school work.


On the same line, I'm currently working on my Senior Comprehensive Project and applying to Grad Schools, so if I don't update every day, cut me a break.


Also...there will be two reviews this weekend. The first review will be of the Clarks concert that I will be attending on Sunday afternoon. They're playing for free here at school, so I'm going to the concert and taping the Steelers game.

After the concert, I'll watch the tape of the game, then write up a review. So I'll be in the dark for a little while, but it's okay...I'm seeing the Clarks for free.

Clarks Concert
1pm. Sunday.


Steelers v. Seahawks
1pm. Sunday.

No comments: